Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Health Expo

The Health Expo was yesterday. There were many health organizations which gave us lots of informational brochures and explanations. Some of them were blood donation, the Red Cross, dental nurses, a local council gym, and even Cosmetics. These organisations could help us and our health.
I stayed with Andrea near entrance. I gave every student who came in a bag with booklets, a drinking bottle, and an application form where you could write an evaluation of the day with a stamp from each stall. With this you could win a lot of prizes.
This day was good for me, I could help to people and I had a lot of practice English language, I talked to many persons.
Girls from our class cocked national foods and sold to other students. This food was very tasty, I tried it.

1 comment:

  1. THanks for helping, Igor. I hope you got a better understanding of our college, volunteering and health matters in Sydney.

    ReplyDelete