Sunday, August 23, 2009

About ME


My name is Igor. I am 32 years old.

I come from Russia, from Saint-Petersburg. I have been in Australia for 6 months. I live in Carlton. I came to Australia with my wife. Our parents live in Saint-Petersburg. Sydney is a beautiful city, but only the sky scrapers are of interest to me because we don't have the same buildings in Russia. Other buildings do not interest me, they are not impressive.

I like the Australian climate. The weather is sunny and warm. In Australia you don`t see snow and cold.
I have a part time job. But this work isn`t interesting, because the money isn`t enough, but this job is my first in Australia. I hope I can stay in Australia for a long period.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Igor and welcome to this class. I hope you manage to get an interesting job soon and that your life in Australia continues to be happy.

    ReplyDelete